Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Who's Line....

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner KingBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2002
    Location
    Where Boys Fear To Tread.
    Posts
    11,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to watch quite a few tv shows on a per week basis, in fact, quite a lot. I liked watchign them and I didn't want to miss them, but then I got my job working nights, which is when all these shows were on. At first, I was kinda pissed because I'd miss the new Drew Carey episode, or whatever... but now, I'm glad. I only watch TV nowadays
    a) during dinner (because I have to sit with the family, who watch it) or
    b) if it's one of the few shows I like, of which there are only two or three.

    And I'm glad, too. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most of the time TV is just like a tease. All she's doing it for is to keep your attention.
    And most stuff on tv just isn't worth watching.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anything on ESPN or the show "Law and Order" is worth watching....also any station showing a baseball game, basketball game, or football game, as long as it is high school or professional.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member superman251's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Conan O'Brien......

  5. #15
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To be honest, i never really understood people watching sports on tv. It's much more fun to do em. Not that i sport that much, but i'd rather be at training than watching some guy doing my sport on tv.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, i am the same way, i enjoy playing much better, but the only catch is that not always are the facilities there to play or participate in the said activity. so watching is the next best thing.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is pathetic is that i'm usually in bed by the time Conan comes on...but back in the day when i would stay up past 11 o'clock, i loved that show....and i will be more than happy to admit that i'm a david letterman fan....don't like leno though

    of course, i'd rather be watching espn anyways

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by GravyTrain:
    i will be more than happy to admit that i'm a david letterman fan....don't like leno though
    <font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Verdana">[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    likewise

  9. #19
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm, i just came on to a piece of work by john cleese in which he ridicules tonight shows and talk shows.
    And on how to irritate people [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't guess you feel comfortable sharing that information with the rest of us?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •